Dr. Bipin R. Shah.MD, DMRD, DMRE
102Kusum Kunj,10th Road,Khar (West),Mumbai – 400 052, India.
Mob. No: 9820129575, 02226485456(R), 02226148538/26152890(O), Fax: 26152891.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE OF BIRTH: August 3, 1954.
EXPERIENCE: 35 Years in General Radiology & Cross Sectional Imaging
- Consultant Radiologist & Ultrasonologist: Centre for Diagnostic Imaging – Eclat Polyclinic. Mumbai
- Director & Radiologist: Lifescan Imaging Centre Division of cross sectional Imaging, 3T MRI & Multislice CT Scan Centre. Mumbai
- Director & Radiologist: Grayscale Imaging. Mumbai
POSITIONS PREVIOUSLY HELD
- Head and co-ordinator of department of MRI LilavatiHospital.
- Honorary Consultant in M.R.I. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital.
- Chief Honorary Radiologist & Ultrasonologist : B. BhabhaMunicipal Hospital, Bandra (W). 34years
- Honorary Radiologist, IIT Hospital Powai Mumbai.
- S3 MRI centre low field MRI Imaging Centre, Malad.
- Henry Ford HospitalImaging Department November 21st to November 23rd 2011, Henry Ford Hospital. Detroit, U.S.A.
- Henry Ford HospitalImaging Department July 6th to July 8th 2006, Henry Ford Hospital. Detroit, U.S.A.
- Advance Neruoradiology MR Imaging May 31st – 10th June, 2005 Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, U.S.A.
- Musculoskeletal Imaging at Henry Ford Hospital Detroit, 1 week, 2003.
- MR Angiography & Musculoskeletal Ultrasound at Henry Ford Hospital Detroit, 3 weeks 1994
- Color Doppler & Fetal Echocardiography, at Mayo Clinic Rochester, U.S.A, 3 weeks 1994.
- Mammography Mayo Clinic Rochester, U.S.A, 3 weeks 1994.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging at N.M.R. Institute, Pittsburg, U.S.A, 6 weeks 1991.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, U.S.A, 3 Months 1985
- Student teaching, K.B BHABHA HOSPTIAL, Bandra 33 years
- Taught Several Residents taking Diploma and Degree course in Radiology.
- Taught Radiographer in BASICS of Radiography.
- Conducted Workshops on Scanning Technique in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
- Distinguished faculty MCH Ortho. University of Sea schells.
- Co-convener “Day School on Imaging” of Ankle and Hip for Orthopaedicians and Radiology – July 2012. Teaching programme organized by Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Convenor of Teaching Programme of MSK USG work-shop at Chikitsa Research Centre
- Co-convener “Day School on Imaging” of Musculo-skeletal condition for Orthopaedicians and Radiology – July 2011. Teaching programme organized by Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Co-convener “Day School on Imaging” of Shoulder and Knee condition for Orthopaedicians and Radiology – July Teaching programme organized by Bombay Orthopaedic Society
HONORS & AWARDS
- Overseas faculty “2nd “MSK HongKong Ultrasound Course 2016”
- Felicitated at “MUSOC 2015” for doing Pioneering work in MSK Sonography in India.
- Faculty at “MUSOC 2015” at Delhi.
- Won “Certificate of Merit Award” for scientific educational exhibit at Radiological Society of North America 2011 Chicago U.S.A. on Topic “Biceps tendon & Muscle injuries sonography evaluation.
- Won Bombay Orthopedic Society Book Award for “Step-by-Step Shoulder Sonography” – Wiroc 2011.
- Won 1st Prize for Best Poster Presentation International Congress of Radiology 1998 on Topic “Shoulder Ultrasound Technique of Scanning.
- Won 2nd Prize for best electronic exhibit in “International Skeletal Society” Conference 2008 on topic “Multimodality Imaging of Muscular Cysticercosis”.
- Oration Awarded 9th Ashwin Khartter Memorial oration lecture on 5th October 2008.
- Presentation Poster on Topic of “Rotator Cuff Tear” Ultrasound & Arthroscopy correlation International Congress of Radiology 1998.
- Invited speaker “Imaging of Neurocysticserosis and Tuberculosis of Brain” Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit U.S.A.
- Co-ordinator of “Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Workshop” IRIA conference January 2007
- Published Book on :Step-by-step sonography of Shoulder”- Jaypee publication.
- “Imaging of the Tennis Leg”Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging 2011.